Uptown Dance Company’s Nutcracker Suite is an annual event and holiday tradition for families near and far. Featuring UDC professional and pre-professional dancers as well as Uptown Dance Centre students, the performances take place at Uptown Dance Centre’s own black box theater. Refreshments and treats are served during the performances; there are raffle drawings at each show, and audience members are encourage to dress up for the festivities.
Performance Dates & Times
Wednesday, December 5th 6:30pm (Group 1)
Thursday, December 6th 6:30pm (Group 2)
Friday, December 7th 7:00pm (Group 1)
Saturday, December 8th 2:00pm (Group 2)
Saturday, December 8th 7:00pm (Group 2)
Sunday, December 9th 2:00pm (Group 1)
Sunday, December 9th 6:30pm (Group 1)
Wednesday, December 12th 6:30pm (Group 3)
Thursday, December 13th 6:30pm (Group 4)
Friday, December 14th 7:00pm (Group 3)
Saturday, December 15th 2:00pm (Group 4)
Saturday, December 15th 7:00pm (Group 4)
Sunday, December 16th 2:00pm (Group 3)
Sunday, December 16th 6:30pm (Group 3)
Nutcracker Suite Tickets
Tickets go on sale on October 14th, 2018, 12:00pm CST
$55.00 + service fee / seat
$440.00 + service fee (8 top table)
$550.00 + service fee (10 top table)
You may also call 855-222-2849 to purchase tickets over the phone.
All ticket sales are handled by TutuTix. If you need assistance with ticket purchase, please contact TutuTix customer service, 855-222-2849.
Need extra Nutcracker 2018 tickets? Have extra tickets to sell?
Post your request to the following form to find or sell extra tickets.
Submit Nutcracker 2018 Ticket Request
Visit the Nutcracker 2018 Ticket Exchange Board to connect with other parents for Nutcracker tickets:
Nutcracker 2018 Ticket Exchange Board
Please note: This exchange board is only to facilitate connections between parents for tickets, however UDC Office is not responsible for actual transactions. Please contact the parents directly to buy or sell tickets.
Rehearsals start on Friday, October 5th, 2018.
(Angels, Sugar Plum Fairy Attendants, Chinese, Peppermint, Battle Scene)
- Friday, November 16th 4:30p-6:30p (ALL Groups)
- Wednesday, November 28th 6:15p–8:30p (Cast A, Group 1)
- Friday, November 30th 6:15p–8:30p (Cast B, Group 3)
- Saturday, December 1st 10:30a–12:00p (Cast A, Group 2)
- Saturday, December 1st 1:00p–2:30p (Cast B, Group 4)
UDC’s Nutcracker Suite is a professional production and requires a certain skill level and dedication to attend all rehearsals and performances. Please review the rehearsal and performance schedule below for your child’s level and rehearsal time to see if they can participate. If you agree for your child to participate he/she may miss just ONE rehearsals total.
- Level IA (Kindergarten): Angels
- Level IB (1st Grade): Sugar Plum Fairy Attendants
- Level II: Chinese dancers
- Level III: Peppermints (formerly known as Bon Bon’s)
- Level IV, V, and VI: Battle Scene
Performance Costume Requirements
UDC provides costumes for the dancers, however dancers will need to provide their own performance essentials:
- Nude leotard (for lining purpose)
- Seamed pink tights (footed or convertible)
- Pink ballet shoes (Except SOLDIERS/SOLDIERETTES)
- SOLDIERETTES ONLY: Black socks & Black jazz shoes
- Black socks
- Black jazz shoes
- Party Guests, Dolls, Snow, Nutcracker Prince, Rat King, Land of Sweets Characters
- White tights
- White ballet shoes
Items can be purchased from our online store: http://www.curtaincallforclass.com/my-studio/42249
Select “Nutcracker – Performance Essentials” from “Select a Class” menu