Parent Portal Link:
Tip: Bookmark this page for convenient access to portal.
What Can You Do in the Parent Portal:
- Register classes online (all enrollment requests must be approved by UDC staff)
- Make payments online
- Set up recurring tuition payments *
- View account balance
- View/Update credit card information
- View/Update account information
- View/Update student information
- View enrolled class information
If you’re a NEW Uptown Dance Centre Parent/Student:
Click on “I am a new UDC parent or student” link to create an account.
If you’re a CURRENT Uptown Dance Centre Parent/Student:
If you’re logging into the Parent Portal for the first time, click on “I am a current or returning UDC parent or student, but this is my first time logging in” to activate your online account.
If you have already activated your online account, please login in the Existing Account section.
Go to Parent Portal!
To Register for a class:
- Click on “Select a Class” in the top menu
- Find the class you want to register, click “Request Class”. You may request multiple classes.
- Click “Submit Registration” button to finalize and submit your enrollment requests.
Request a class DOES NOT guarantee the student’s enrollment in that class. All enrollment requests must be approved by UDC staff. You will be notified via email once enrollment is confirmed. Tuition is NOT CHARGED until the student is officially enrolled.
To Make Online Payments or View Transaction History:
1. Click on “Make a Payment” in the top menu
To Add or Update Credit Card Information:
- Click on “Account” in the top menu
- Scroll down to “Credit Card Information” section
- Fill out all required fields *
* Be sure to check the “Use for recurring billing” box if you wish to set up automatic tuition payments.
If you have any question or trouble with the Parent Portal, please contact UDC Office at 713-686-0334 or email@example.com.